Monday, February 1, 2016

Focus on Prayer - Wrap Up

Well, I was away from my computer for several days while traveling. I wanted to give you the opportunity to finish up this series for yourself by taking a look at the last few verses all together. 

Day 29


Day 30



Day 31
Matthew 5:44




Be sure to use the links in the sidebar to help you study the root words and context of the verses. Both Biblegateway.com and BlueletterBible.org are tremendous resources.
NOTE:  Jesus was speaking to His disciples, teaching them how to pray, in the verse from Luke. The verse from Matthew was from Jesus' longest recorded words, "Sermon on the Mount." 

Dig in and let me know what you find! 
I'd love to know if you understand what the Bible says about prayer 
as we finish this series.

What do these verses speak to you?