Monday, October 10, 2016

Praying for Our Next President


So, lately (much to my dismay), I'm a believer who vacillates between "God, I know You're in control of this election," and "LORD, the handbasket is in full launch, HELP!"

How can I stand on completely solid ground, and truly feel comfort in knowing His Plan and Purpose will prevail? The only way I know how to do this is to dig into scripture, and wholeheartedly pray for our  next president. 

Today, I ask you to join with me for the next 29 days until the election to pray specifically for the next leader of the United States of America. Whether you are on the right or left, it is your duty as a Christian to pray for our leaders. I don't want to know for whom you are voting. I just desire you to lift your candidate in prayer. 

I believe in the power of praying His Word. 

I believe the power is not in the ones who pray, 

but in the One Who answers our prayers.


I believe if we collectively gather in Spirit and lift these candidates to Him, our God will respond and bless this nation, as we turn to Him for guidance. 

I believe our country can be restored to its status of greatness if we return to His Ways.

The verses I will be praying (not in any particular order):






Will you dedicate a daily moment 
to pray
for our next President?